Sunday 1 June 2008

What's this all about?

Okay, for those of you that read Choristar_Is_Champ's thread entitled £100 becomes £137,920.12 on the Betfair forum or for anyone interested in betting related challenges this is the blog for you.

My plan is to turn a £100 bank into £100,000 by increasing the bank by 3% per bet. Increasing the bank by 3% x 244 times in a row turns a £100 bank into £101,743.03 (after Betfair commision). There are no rules - I'll make them up as I go along.

The purpose of this blog is to hopefully instill much needed patience and discipline, greatly lacking in my 20 years as a failed punter. In addition, for those of you interested in attempting this feat yourselves please feel free to use this forum to discuss potential bets/strategies.

So here goes, I could be just 244 bets from landing the 244 bet challenge...

Bet # 1 (Bank £100)
Lay to risk £100 on Trinidad & Tobago v England @ 11.5

6 comments:

Choristar_Is_Champ said...

Best of Luck mate. Can't see you being in any danger tonight, although England aren't world beaters they should win comfortably. I will be sticking purely to horse racing, which I feel is my specialty, but best of luck with which ever sport you choose to play on!

Hollow said...

good luck, will watch with interest

gary said...

i have layed T&T @10/1 to win £6

gary said...

layed alberts run 4.45 carlisle £5.28@ 6.6

rayman1 said...

best of luck pat

Mr. X said...

just started myself the other day but with £10. did a blog today.
http://10to100k.blogspot.com/