Wednesday 11 June 2008

I love Twenty20

Balance £357.70

Day off today, so played golf with a mate and got beat...not happy.

Dwelt for ages whether to back Roddick at Queens but seeing as I was unable to watch it and therefore unable to manage my position, if necessary, I didnt get involved. Roddick won but Ginepri took the first set. A chance missed to increase my balance by 19%.

I love Twenty20 and was over the moon to see its return on Sky this evening. I watched Sussex bat and expected Kent to be <1.2 when Sussex were struggling early doors. I backed Kent @ 1.25 for £100. To date I've been risking my entire bank but now I have a decent bank to play with I dont need to do that, I just need to keep increasing my balance by 3% or more per bet. Kent won, but only just - with just 1 ball remaining which was painful to follow as I could only sneak a peak at Kent's run chase during the breaks of Location, Location, Location - my missus just loves that program. Nevertheless, another win and now 23/23.

No comments: